N.nu with shared hosting
It is actually possible to host your N.nu website on a shared host using unix with PHP.
There are two reasons why someone would like to do this:
- It makes it possible to upload your own files with FTP and link to those from your N.nu website.
- In some special cases someone would like to use IP numbers from shared hosts instead of those being used by N.nu.
- Add your domain to your hosting account.
- Edit your DNS records and add two different A records for mirror and mirror.www to point to 188.8.131.52.
- Download and upload these files: shared-hosting.zip
- Change the name servers to the host.